1) In a medium size skillet over medium-high heat, toast farro, 2 to 3 minutes, stirring until fragrant.
2) Add broth and bring to a boil; reduce heat to low, cover and let simmer 20 to 25 minutes or until all liquid has been absorbed.
3) Remove from heat; let stand 10 minutes.
4) In the meantime, in a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, maple syrup, salt and pepper; set aside.
5) Transfer farro to a large bowl. Add dried blueberries, fresh blueberries, pistachios, apple, parsley and chives. Pour vinaigrette over the mixture, stirring until combined.