1) Preheat oven to 400° F. Cover a baking sheet with heavy duty foil.
2) Add 2 cups stock to a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Add the quinoa to boiling stock, cover and turn down the heat to low for about 15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed in the quinoa. Fluff with a fork.
3) While the quinoa cooks, toss the snap peas, sesame oil, salt, and sesame seeds in a bowl.
4) Spread in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Place the pan in the oven and roast until snap peas are tender but crisp, only 6 minutes for smaller peas and up to 10 minutes for the larger ones.
5) Sprinkle salt on the the peas and serve with the quinoa. Simple yet delicious.