1) Whisk Greek yogurt, mayo, lime, zest, cilantro, and raw honey in a small bowl.
2) Place 3/4 cup panko in a shallow dish for breading salmon cakes. In a medium-size bowl, combine salmon, chiles, scallions, 3 tbsp mayo Greek yogurt mixture, remaining panko, and pepper to taste.
3) If using fresh salmon add 1/2 tsp salt.
4) Form salmon mixture into 2" 1/8" thick patties. Dredge patties into panko, pressing to adhere.
5) Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat (medium-high to high will burn the panko). Add patties to pan and cook until golden brown on both sides and cooked through (if using fresh salmon). Serve with yogurt mixture and lime wedges. Makes about 10 salmon cakes.